Printing with Lohr Printing
Whether you're uploading a photo, logo or complete design, please refer to the requirements below to ensure success.
Acceptable File Formats
|Adobe Acrobat Document (*.pdf) (recommended) |
Adobe Illustrator Artwork- (*.ai) (recommended)
Adobe InDesign (*.indd) (recommended with links/fonts)
Quark (*.qxd) (recommended with links/fonts)
Adobe Photoshop Image (*.psd)
JPEG Image (*.jpg,*.jpeg)
TIFF Image (*.tif, *.tiff)
PostScript File (*.ps)
When providing InDesign or Quark files to Lohr Printing...
Please be sure to "Package" (InDesign) or "Collect for Output" (Quark) your files to include your links (images) and fonts.
Your images and designs should be
saved to 300 ppi at 100% of the dimensions at which they will print to
ensure high quality printing results.
items are required. Please review this list before continuing.
This will prevent possible resubmission of files and delays with
Your Files for color, size, fonts and resolution.
closer than .125" from the edge may be trimmed off.
- No RGB - Make sure all images are converted to CMYK or Grayscale.
- Resolution - Images should be 300 dpi.
not "stylize" or use "Multiple Master" fonts.
not use JPEG compression on images.
- Proofread your work - Lohr Printing is NOT responsible for the text in your files.
thinner than 1/4 point size may not show up on your printing.
- Front and Back - Save as separate pages or files.
- Rich Black - Large black areas (the size of a quarter or larger) should be specified as 60%. cyan, 40% magenta, 10% yellow and 100% black.
- Bleeds - please provide a .125" bleed where required.